sezerkaraoglu – Posted on November 24, 2015 at 9:30 am
Papers in the main technical program must describe high-quality, original research. Topics of interest include all aspects of computer vision and pattern recognition including, but not limited to:
• 3D computer vision
• Computational photography, sensing and display
• Face and gesture
• Low-level vision and image processing
• Motion and tracking
• Optimization methods
• Physics-based vision, photometry and shape-from-X
• Recognition: detection, categorization, indexing, matching
• Segmentation, grouping and shape representation
• Statistical methods and learning
• Video: events, activities and surveillance
Paper submission deadline: Monday, 14 March 2016.
Supplementary materials deadline: Monday, 21 March 2016.
Announcement of decisions: Friday, 1 July, 2016.
In addition to the main technical program, the conference will include tutorials, workshops, demonstrations, and exhibits. Separate calls for these events will be published in due time.