Senior Deep Learning Engineer – Amsterdam, Netherlands
qualcomm17 – Posted on March 8, 2017 at 7:11 am –
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Employer: Qualcomm
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Link: https://jobs.qualcomm.com/public/search.xhtml?action=keywords&q=E1945602
- Job Descriptions:
Join Qualcomms research team in Amsterdam and apply your creative talent in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment by designing, implementing, and verifying highly optimized deep learning algorithms for applications in IP cameras, robotics, autonomous driving, e-health, and the Internet of Things.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of system engineers and software developers in a world-class team that has repeatedly won the major deep learning competitions, such as the ImageNet large scale visual recognition challenge.
- Create a world class deep learning platform in a team of highly qualified and motivated experts
- Design, implement, and validate new algorithms for multimodal deep learning
Live in a scenic vibrant city with high living standard, numerous cultural activities, and great outdoors in close proximity
The ideal candidate has outstanding C++ and Python programming skills, brings an in-depth understanding of deep learning and computer vision, and has a working knowledge of Caffe or TensorFlow.
Hands-on implementation, verification, and optimization in at least two of the following:
- Training and evaluation of algorithms on large datasets, e.g. in the context of international benchmarks
- Experience with deep learning, including CNNs and RNNs
- Strong algorithmic and code-level optimization skills
- Experience in writing robust and maintainable production code and test suites
Master or PhD degree with a focus on deep learning and/or computer vision.