Technical Lead, Computer Vision (SLAM)
karipulli – Posted on March 13, 2017 at 11:17 am –
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Employer: Meta Co.
- Location: San Mateo, CA, USA
- Link: https://www.metavision.com/join-meta
- Job Descriptions:
We are looking for an experienced Computer Vision professional to lead our SLAM team.
Define technical roadmap and work on cutting edge technology in computer vision and machine learning.
Build and manage a A+ team of computer vision and machine learning experts.
Solve latency, tracking, calibration, and similar product challenges in augmented / mixed reality.
Inspire teams to research and innovate!
Create complete end-to-end solution for our pipeline of products.
- PhD (or MSc) in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, focusing on Computer Vision
- 5-7 years of work experience in a relevant field (Robotics, AR, VR, Automotive or others)
- Expert Knowledge of SLAM, Tracking, Detection, Recognition and Image processing
- Strong Math background and understanding of tracking methodology and technologies
- Mix of research and product skills
- Shipped products in market
- Hands on C++ programming experience and be able to manage the team’s deliverables
- Machine Learning experience
- GPU or any hardware acceleration background is a plus
- Good listener and fun to work with
Apply to join our team — a team dedicated to creating the next generation of computing. Our success is born out of collaboration and infectious devotion to innovation. To apply, please send us your resume.
- Contact Name: Kari Pulli
- Contact Email: email@example.com