Computational Cardiac Anatomy and Physiology
plamata – Posted on March 17, 2017 at 5:23 am –
- Job Type: Post-Doc
- Employer: King’s College of London
- Location: St Thomas’ Hospital, London
- Link: https://www.hirewire.co.uk/HE/1061247/MS_JobDetails.aspx?JobID=76400
- Job Descriptions:
The management of cardiovascular conditions is in a continuous improvement driven by technological advances. Computational models of cardiac physiology offer an ideal pathway to the vision of a truly personalized and optimized treatment by integrating all the rich available information into a cohesive picture, and by then allowing the extraction of diagnostic biomarkers and predictions.
In this context, the successful candidate will develop and validate technological solutions for an improved diagnosis and treatment of a cardiovascular condition called Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM). They will integrate in the team of researchers of a BHF funded project involving engineers and cardiologists from London and Oxford, and collaborating with the HCM Registry, a large international study across Europe and USA.
- Application form, https://www.hirewire.co.uk/HE/1061247/MS_JobDetails.aspx?JobID=76400
- Cardiac Modelling and Imaging Biomarkers Group, http://cmib.website/
- Contact Name: Pablo Lamata
- Contact Email: email@example.com