jfa44 – Posted on March 30, 2017 at 2:49 pm –
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Employer: JF Talent Inc (Email for more info)
- Location: Boston or Seattle
- Link: http://www.jftalent.com
- Job Descriptions:
Start up working on virtual check out systems.
As a Computer Vision Research Scientist, you will help solve a variety of technical challenges and mentor other engineers. Given that this is an early-stage initiative, you will play an active role in translating business and functional requirements into concrete deliverables and build quick prototypes or proofs of concept in partnership with other technology leaders within the team. You will tackle challenging, novel situations every day and given the size of this initiative, you’ll have the opportunity to work with multiple technical teams at in different locations. You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that’s higher than most projects and relish the idea of solving problems that, frankly, haven’t been solved at scale before – anywhere. Along the way, we guarantee that you’ll learn a ton, have fun and make a positive impact on millions of people.
· PhD required in computer vision, machine learning, or related discipline
· Depth and breadth in state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning technologies
· Publications at top-tier peer-reviewed conferences or journals
· Proven track record of innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art
· Ability to develop practical solutions to complex problems
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Proficiency in C/C++, python, and/or matlab
· Experience with designing and building large-scale systems in a multi-tiered, distributed environment (Service Oriented Architecture).
· Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project planning/execution skills including estimating and scheduling.
· Experience optimizing for short-term execution while planning for long-term technical capabilities. Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly.
Base Salary – $200,000 to $300,000
Full-time Benefits – Full
Relocation Assistance Available – Yes
- Contact Name: Josh
- Contact Email: email@example.com