Feb 7, 2016 at 12:31 am in by Computer Vision Central
Call For Participation: Industry Session (Posters, Demos, and Recruiting)
Applications are solicited to present posters and demos at “VIEW 2016: Industry Session” from startups, industry teams, non-profits, venture capitalists, and other groups, who are actively working on or are supportive of computer vision technology and solutions. This session will be different from a typical CVPR workshop poster session: its principal aim is to enable organizations to present themselves for recruiting, networking, publicity, and feedback; and showcase their technology and solutions to a wide audience. Applicants are encouraged to include demos to showcase their solutions. No proceedings are planned.
This session will facilitate close interaction between the presenters and attendees. In this sense, the session will also serve as a recruiting event. The workshop attendees are encouraged to bring their resumes.
The submission should consist of a title, an abstract, and a draft poster in PDF format. The applicants should indicate if the submission is a poster or a demo & poster. Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee for relevance, interest, quality, and balance. Presentation of technology, value proposition, team, and competitive landscape are encouraged, but only non-confidential material may be submitted. For further submission information, please visit the workshop website at http://computervisioncentral.com/view. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission: April 22, 2016
- Notification: April 29, 2016
- Workshop: June 26, 2016
Priority will be given to submissions received by the deadline. Submissions after the deadline will be considered based on space constraints.
- Website: http://computervisioncentral.com/view
- Contact: email@example.com
- Submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=view2016
- General Chairs: Arnab Dhua (A9.com), Himanshu Arora (A9.com)
- Industry Session Chair: Ziyan Wu (Siemens)
- Venture Pitch Chair: Samson Timoner (entrepreneur)
- Steering Committee: Sek Chai (SRI International), Terry Boult (University of Colorado, Colorado Springs), Boaz Super (Conversant)
- Web Chair: Yu Wang (Ambarella)